Suggestion to build a PC

I give you a suggestion to build your PC.


Source, you need this component for the PC, the source that I suggest is the Keep Out FX1000MU 1000W Modular


Cooler, you need this component for the PCr, the cooler that I suggest is the Tempest Liquid Cooler 360 RGB Kit de Refrigeración Líquida 360mm Negro


Pocessor, you need this component for the PC, the processor that I suggest is the Intel Core i9-13900 2 GHz/5.6 GHz


Motherboard, you need this component fot the PC, the processor that I suggest is the MSI MEG Z590 GODLIKE


Gaphic card, you need this computer for the PC, the Graphic card that I siggest is the PNY GeForce RTX 4060 Ti XLR8 Gaming VERTO EPIC-X RGB Triple Fan 8GB GDDR6 DLSS3


Audio Card, you need this component for the PC, the audio card that I suggest is the Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX PCI Express.


RAM, you need this component for the PC, the audio that I suggest is the Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro SL DDR4 3200 MHz 256GB 8x32GB CL16


Cabinet, you need this components for the PC. the Cabinet that I suggest is the ASUS GX601 ROG Strix Helios Cristal Templado USB 3.0


Optical disk, you need this components for the PC, the Cabinet that I suggest is the Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz 64GB 2x32GB CL40


USB ports, you need this components for the PC, the USB ports that I suggest is the Startech Hub Industrial de 10 Puertos USB 3.0 con Protección Antiestática y Picos de 350W


HDD, you need this component for the PC, the HDD that I suggest is the Seagate Barracuda 3.5" 8TB SATA 3

Comments

Popular Posts